This course is designed to provide practicing Knee Arthroplasty Surgeons with intensive instructional and hands-on experience detailing the current trends and advances in Robotic Knee Surgery using Smith & Nephew NAVIO™ Surgical System, LEGION™, GENESIS™ II and JOURNEY™ II TKA Knee System.
This Instructional course is a thorough and systematic teaching program that includes lectures, debates and cadaver workshops.
Attendees will be actively encouraged to engage in the debates and discussions, interact with the faculty, and participate fully in the cadaveric workshops. We look forward to your attendance at this high-level educational course.
Dr. David William Fabi
Adult Reconstruction Specialist
And General Orthopaedic Surgeon
San Diego Orthopaedic Associates Medical Group
San Diego, California, USA
As a future Robotic user, the participant will be attending this course to be:
• Trained on the safe and effective use of the NAVIO Robotic technology
• Coached by Internationally NAVIO Robotic technology experts
• Certified as a future NAVIO Robotic user before conducting the first patient cases
• Discussing the benefits of Robotic orthopaedic surgeries
• Understanding and experiencing the software planning of the burring phase
• Early adaptor in Advanced technology
• User in Smart surgical navigation tool or in CAS
• Other existing robotic technology user
• Course attendance will be approved based on “profile matching” and course seat availability